Saturday, April 23, 2011

True Friends [[Opinion]]

What is a true friend? I think a true friend is someone who would be there for you no matter. Someone who doesnt put you down. Someone who would lie to you cause they love you that  much but tells the truth at the same time. Now a days I see everyone talking about "oh this my bestie or my bff". Like when the fuck ya'll started hanging out. How much do you know him/her to be calling that person your bestfriend. I seen so much crap this year alone knowning there's always someone out there coming after you. They wanna know the businesses. I always keep this in my head "keep ya friends close but your enemies closer". When someone comes out of the blue tryna be friend with me I watch what i say to that person no matter what. Its better to have trust issues with friends then tell everyone the truth. When you tell to much the truth will soon come attack you. The truth hurts sometimes also depending on the situation. My ponit is be careful who you trust. Cause your new "best friend" could be the one bringing you down to make them look good.

1 comment: